Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has launched a new accommodation package: Check-up with CENAS Sleep Clinic in collaboration with Switzerland’s first private medical sleep clinic, CENAS.
Geneva, the hotel says, is renowned as one of the cities offering the highest quality of life, with a picturesque city center that is set within the spectacular Swiss landscape. The hotel is located a few steps from Lake Geneva, providing guests with a variety of leisure and wellness activities. Recognizing the importance of regenerative sleep to ensure optimum mental and physical wellbeing and strengthen the body’s immune system, the hotel partnered with leading experts, CENAS, to develop a curated experience for its guests.
The three-night package includes a luxurious hotel experience as well as an overnight polysomnographic test that records critical sleep parameters, such as body rhythms and movements, to help identify possible sleep disorders. A comprehensive diagnosis report is designed to improve quality of sleep and life while also detecting potential sleep disorders. In all, the Check-up with CENAS Sleep Clinic package includes:
- Accommodation for three nights at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva
- Round-trip transfers to the CENAS sleep clinic
- One night in a VIP suite for a polysomnographic night test at CENAS for one person (supplementary charges apply for accompanying guests to partake in the night test)
- A full diagnosis and written report by a CENAS accredited pneumologist
- CHF150 (approximately $166) daily dining credit, to be enjoyed in the restaurant or through room service
- Daily breakfast
- Access to Mandarin Oriental’s Wellness on the Road program
- Herbal tea amenity and pillow menu
- Complimentary use of the fitness center, sauna and hammam